Buy Local Spend Local is a program designed to promote your business to the 4,700+ members of Public Service Credit Union, encouraging them to buy local by spending at participating businesses. The credit union will randomly select and reimburse 15 transactions, of up to $35 each, completed at local businesses each month.
The program offers several tiers of participation packages so there is something available for every business. The Basic Package enrolls your business in the program, making purchases by PSCU members eligible for reimbursement. It gets you listed on the website, and gets you point-of-sale materials to let your customers know of your participation.
The higher the package, the more exposure you get to PSCU members, including social media promotion, inclusion in the monthly member e-newsletter, banner ads on the website, and even dedicated emails to promote your business!
For Charitable Organizations
Local charitable organizations can submit a listing for free. PSCU will select seven (7) random transactions each month from PSCU members who have made a donation using their PSCU debit or credit card. PSCU will match the donations of those selected winners each month, up to $35 each. To submit your charity listing for free, click here and select the category of “Charity”.
Here are some of the promotional opportunities available to your business as a participant in Buy Local Spend Local:
- Listing on the Buy Local Spend Local website – opportunities include featured placement listings, links to your website or social media accounts, images to highlight your business/products and even PDFs like menus or other items
- Social media sharing – Facebook and Instagram posts promote your company to members, share information on monthly winners, and encourage members to visit your business
- Monthly electronic newsletter – Each month, all members of Public Service Credit Union will receive an electronic newsletter on Buy Local Spend Local. This newsletter will feature businesses new to the program, special offers to members, testimonials, and spotlights on local businesses.
- Banner Advertisements – Partners receive a customized banner on the Buy Local Spend Local website, providing additional exposure to all members
- Dedicated Spotlight Emails – Partners enjoy a dedicated email to all PSCU members that spotlights their company. Opportunities are limited.
- Guaranteed Winners – Our program Partners are guaranteed at least one randomly selected winner each month, ensuring additional monthly visibility through the social media and email newsletter campaigns
PSCU Old Trail Office
260-432-3433 ext. 1115
All regular packages have six-month (180 day) terms and will automatically renew unless cancelled.
There are limited Partner package opportunities per category
Special Offers for Credit Union Members
Premium and Partner participating businesses are required to offer an incentive or discount to PSCU members. There are no minimum expectations for these special offers, but the more generous the offer, the more appealing it will be to members.
These discounts or incentives are only provided to PSCU members when they use their PSCU debit or credit card for purchases.
Participants at other levels of the program are encouraged to provide discounts and incentives but are not required to do so.
Does my business qualify to participate?
Any business with local ownership is eligible to participate in Buy Local Spend Local. This includes franchisees of national chains.
How do I participate
Select your package and enroll HERE. Packages can be purchased by credit card or eCheck.